1. Effective September 1, 2005, each lay teacher will receive an increase of $2,000 above the teacher's previous salary.
Effective September 1, 2006, each lay teacher will receive an increase of $1,500 above the teacher's previous salary.
Effective September 1, 2007, each lay teacher will receive an increase of $1,400 above the teacher's previous salary.
The salary lanes will be as follows:
B.A.; B.A. + 15; B.A. + 30 or M.A.; M.A. + 15; M.A. + 30 or Earned Doctorate.
2. In the case of a BA + 15, BA + 30, MA + 15 or an MA + 30 in the above salary schedule, the extra credits warranting the additional remuneration must be post graduate credits and may not be educational credits used by the teacher to procure certification.
Effective September 2005, the salary for a department chairperson will be as follows:
|3rd or more||$1350|
The increment will be paid in equal installments throughout the school year on regular pay days.
4. Teachers (newly hired or returning from leave) starting to work on or after February 1st of any school year will not receive an increment the following year but will receive the increment in the second year following. Teachers starting work before February 1st of the school year will receive an increment the following September.
5. Teachers moving from one salary schedule lane to another (for example, from the BA to BA + 15 or BA + 15 to MA lanes) must have completed their course requirements preliminary to moving into a new lane before the start of the school year as a prerequisite to being paid under a new salary schedule lane.
6. Teachers will be paid over ten (10) months during the school year, September to June, unless by the Friday of the first week of school the individual teacher requests in writing that he/she be paid over twelve (12) months, September to August. Once a request is made, the teachers will be paid over twelve (12) months and such selection cannot be changed again until the following year.
7. All teachers will receive their pay every other Friday throughout the year. The first pay of the new school year will commence the first Friday after the opening of school for 22 payments if on 10 month pay or 26 payments if on 12 month pay.
8. Direct Deposit will be available at the bank designated by the teacher. Any teacher who desires Direct Deposit must so notify the School. Should emergency conditions create a situation where a teacher's paycheck is unavailable or if a teacher's paycheck is lost, he/she will receive his/her paycheck on the next open business day.